Best place to search for rentals?

  • degenerate_gamb00ler
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 1:49 AM
      Hi all,

      As the subject line might imply, I'm looking for an online site
      where I can look for places to rent. I've searched the
      amcostarica.com and ticotimes.net websites and found a few ads, but
      there's got to be more places for rent than just the few places
      listed there. Can anyone recommend some good resources?

      Thanks,
      Terrence
    • Jose Pelleya
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3 5:57 AM
        Hola:

        Re rentals: if they are furnished, Tico Times.

        Unfirnished: La Nacion

        Best bet: find the area you're interested in, just walk it. Most people
        advertise in the paper maybe just a weekend ($50 for a 3 line ad/ 3 days),
        and then just hang a sign.

        Let me know if I can elp, specially if you're interested in the Alajuela area.

        Cheers,

        Jose

        At 08:49 AM 8/1/02 +0000, you wrote:
        >Hi all,
        >
        >As the subject line might imply, I'm looking for an online site
        >where I can look for places to rent. I've searched the
        >amcostarica.com and ticotimes.net websites and found a few ads, but
        >there's got to be more places for rent than just the few places
        >listed there. Can anyone recommend some good resources?
        >
        >Thanks,
        >Terrence
        >

        >For our web page: http://www.costaricaliving.org/
        >For our eboard: http://www.costaricaeboard.eboard.com
        >
        >Addresses:
        >Post message: CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com
        >Subscribe: CostaRicaLiving-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        >
        >COSTA RICA LIVING...PURA VIDA!

        Visit our website at <http://www.vidatropical.com>
        B and B in Alajuela, Costa Rica
        Tel/Fax: 506/443-9576

        for some info and pictures of Angel Valley Farm in Los Angeles de San
        Ramon de Alajuela
        <http://www.geocities.com/angelvalleycr/
        Phone: 506/447-4684

        Thought for the day:

        She is sooooooo blonde that she thinks Taco Bell is the Mexican phone company.