Congrats

  • Chuck Leake
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2000
      Linda --- I really feel good about your doing this. I believe it will take
      off and be a good thing. I didn't do it because I had disagreed publicly
      with Mr. Lent, the Webmaster, about his dictatorial policies and iron-fisted
      control he maintained with com-net-cr. It would have been seen as a
      vendetta, and that assessment would have been fair. I don't deny that fact.

      I will begin now to help in every way I can to get people active with
      CostaRicaLiving --- Good Luck!

      Don't worry - sea feliz,
      chuck