9846Airfare

  • Marjorie Slovachek
    Jul 1, 2002
      I saw many requests for info about airfare to CR and replied privately that
      I have had very good luck with priceline.com. Many of my friends have come
      for about $300.00 r.t. depending on where they are coming from. (It
      doesn't work here - only from the US to here.) I have used priceline.com
      for hotels, rental cars and domestic airfares with very good results.
      However, you must be aware of "their rules" before you book. There are no
      changes so read their rules before you spend the money. Good luck. Marjorie
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic