921Re: [CostaRicaLiving] New Tool

  • r@costarica.net
    Jun 1, 2000
      Great work, Chuck, in finding this e-board thingie! I'm
      sure it will be very useful. I've already made a little
      experiment there, which all can go and view, to better
      understand how to use this and what its limitations are.
      Bear with me as I find out more about it.

      For those who do not know HTML code, here's a few commands
      you can use in your notes:

      To bold words put <b> before the words and </b> after to
      turn the effect off.

      To italize use <i> and then </i>

      The make letters bigger use <font size=4> and </font>
      after. The size number can go up to 7. 1 and 2 give smaller
      letters.

      To change letter colors use <font color=blue> and </font>
      Most the other colors can be used as words here. (brown,
      green, yellow, red, white, pink, etc.) Hexadecimal RGB
      color codes can be used too if you know 'em!

      Size & color can be used together ( <font size=6
      color=green> )

      Just hope this corkboard thing is not subject to termite
      damage!

      Roy
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic