90009Re: MOVING TO CR

  • geblanco44
    Apr 1, 2009
      Thanks for all your information.
      Will be possible for you to tell me the name of the area or town where you're are living? I like to check it out.
      My wife and myself will be in CR at the begining of May for a ten days exploratory trip and we like to keep in touch with people like you, in order to obtain more information that can help us out.
      We are going to spend 2 days in San Jose, 4 days at the Atenas, Grecia, San Ramon area and 2 or 3 days at the beach.
      We're bilingual (English/Spanish)and retired (early retirement)and we live in Jacksonville, Florida.
      We do have friends living in Zapote (San Jose) and Atenas.I was in San Jose six years ago on business. I teach Spanish to several people here in the Jax area.
      Thanks in advance for your help and we wish you the best.
      If I can be any help with your Spanish learning process, please let me know.

      Gerard A Blanco
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic