8864Re: [CostaRicaLiving] (unknown)

  • Kayo
    Apr 10, 2002
      Sara,
      Yes, I think if "they" were told of what the oil exploration would bring "they" would be against it also. Low wages and the chance to work where no type of safety precautions would be practiced. Sure the oil companies spout off about enviromentally sound methods and procedures, strict safety regulations ect. ect. ect, but will these regulations actually be used .........................................no, ESPECIALLY not here in Costa Rica.
      I have worked around the oil companies all my life and one thing is for sure the bottom line "will prevail" the enviroment and human life be damned.
      Kayo