88636Re: pineapple harvest when the plants are so close together

  • hsmithcr
    Mar 1, 2009
      OK Henry, the original plant grows pups which grow more pineapples. My
      pineapple plants produce fruit over and over, from the original or the
      pup, whatever. After five years, they just keep going and going
      and .... The 50 original plantsd were given to me by a pineapple
      farmer and they are the "Dole gold" variety and are the most golden and
      naturally sweet I have ever tried. I jealously guard every one and
      hope to get it just at the right time before the critters intervene.

      Harriet
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic