87466Volunteering in Costa Rica

  • costaricachica09
    Feb 4, 2009
      --- In CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com, Rae Scott <fxdiva@...> wrote:
      > Our group http://volunteersfosteringeducation.org/
      > Raylene

      What a terrific organization! I've been wondering what my husband and
      I would do with all of our free time in Costa Rica, and that looks like
      a great opportunity. (I saved the website to my favorites.) We plan
      to rent for awhile and now I'm tempted to select locations with climate
      AND volunteering in mind. We're also interested in wildlife rehab,
      which I've done in Washington state.

      Q: Do list members have recommendations re: wildlife rehab centers in
      Costa Rica?

      Q: Is there a website with volunteer opportunities in Costa Rica for
      retired ex-pats?

      Thanks,
      Michele
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic