85413Monitoring activity relating to your SA

  • Mike Lindsay
    Jan 2, 2009
      <What due diligence can be undertaken on our
      own to erform the same investigations they want to charge for?>

      Interesting, but if you feel compelled to check all the time, you can do it yourself at the National registry in Zopote, unless you can't speak or read Spanish too well. If so, there was a few people outside for a very small fee who do speak English and will help you through the process.

      I know of no insurance for what you are talking about. Maybe there is.

      Why do you feel the need to monitor activity on your S.A. frequently?