83782Re: caribbean recovery

  • Stuart K
    Dec 2, 2008
      Thanks Harriet for your opinion;  just to let you know I am a happy camper every day...(ergo I am not hateful towards anyone) ...asking people to pay their own way like dozens of generations before us had --- I think is basic common sense.

      Asking others to pay my bills - I would be embarrassed and ashamed cuz I should pull my own weight.  A loan once in a while; but when the same thing happens over and over going back 100 years, Costa Rica should create their own Central American FEMA and fund it themselves -- imho.  Self reliance is good for the soul...

      Have a great day Harriet!    :)

      Flagringo