83669Re: Jaco-a vacation to avoid!

  • rabbitsincars
    Dec 1, 2008
      Yes, THANK GOD guns are scary. Otherwise you would have to shoot
      more people. Maybe you are right, Jaco should be promoted as adult
      entertainment. However, for those adults who wish to indulge in such
      things, I am glad that they have a place to go. I don't partake of
      those particular vices myself, but I don't have a problem with those
      that do.
      It is our responsibility to find the places that offer the kind of
      vacation that we prefer in this country. I like going to the
      mountains and hiking myself, and am happy living in the valley where
      there are quite a few places to go.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic