      From: "dnichlc4cl@..." <dnichlc4cl@...>
      To: CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 12:41:19 PM
      Subject: Re: [CostaRicaLiving]travel time

      Hi
      Is it a reasonable drive if we were to stay near the SJ airport as home base
      and do a day trips to Poas volcano in the morning and Las Paz waterfall
      afternoon? What is the driving time???
      I am concerned having all our suitcases just being left in the car as we
      visit those 2 sites and then have to check into a hotel---

      Thanks
      ************ **Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW
      AOL.com.
      (http://www.aol com/?optin= new-dp&icid= aolcom40vanity& ncid=emlcntaolco m00000002)