78585Rental Agent needed

  • Linda
    Sep 1, 2008
      Hola Listers, my friend and I would like to work with someone who can
      acquaint us with the different areas of CR with the objective of
      finding a two-bedrm house with fenced-in area for our two dogs for two
      weeks after New Year's and then scout with us for a 3 mos. rental. We
      hesitate to book something without seeing it, but would commit to first
      two weeks.

      My friend is flying from New Hampshire and I would fly from Mexico City
      so there is advice needed knowing how to even find the best deal on
      airlines transporting dogs.

      Our budget is under $1300/mo U.S. and we'd like a washer/dryer, nice
      kitchen, screened in porch for dining, wi-fi internet, 2 bedrm/2 baths,
      walking distance to nice beach, and public transportation to
      restaurants, shopping, etc.

      We are two senior women who don't wish to be in an isolated area so any

      thanks,
      Linda
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic