78572Re: Choices for kitchen countertops?

  • henry kantrowitz
    Sep 1, 2008
      ojochal mentioned tiles.  we have had tile in most places we have lived.  it is inexpensive compared to granite and is generally easy to clean and very durable.  there is also a huge variety of tiles to pick from.
      another option is marmol.  i think it is similar to granite in looks but is less expensive.  you can contact this company:
      La Casa Del Marmol, Costa Rica
      Contact Person: Mr. Christian Hernandez
      Address: 100 Sur 75 Oeste Iglesia Sagrada Familia, San Jose
      Telephone: 3827896
      henry