78566Re: Choices for kitchen countertops?

  • soon2banexpat
    Sep 1 6:06 AM
      --- In CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com, "Kayo" <vivache@...> wrote:

      > Charlene,
      > What is the news abiut granite countertops

      there was a report a few weeks ago that said granite emits radon and
      therefore causes cancer. who knew? certainly not me because i
      installed 21 linear feet of granite in my kitchen. what do i do now,
      rip it all out? is this just another stupid scare? thankfully my
      granite is not in the color range that was deemed to be more dangerous -
      - those colors being the pinks and purples (the ones that emit the most
      radon). sheesh. it's always something.
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic