78563Re: Choices for kitchen countertops - recent news about granite

  • John French
    Sep 1, 2008
      Regarding radon contamination of granito -- i use saccharin. There
      are so many risks from so many exposures that you would either have
      to stay out of your house to avoid the risks in it, or never leave to
      avoid the risks outside. Your choice.

      I don't remember how far i took my examination of this question, but
      i took it far enough to assuage my minimal concerns. But i suppose
      you could get the specific granito you have chosen tested, and make a
      decision based on that. And factor in the expected length of exposure.

      John French
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic