78556Re: [CostaRicaLiving] Re: Choices for kitchen countertops?

  • mrlee@email.com
    Sep 1, 2008
      we have built two homes here, and both had/have concrete countertops
      throughout. we are very happy with our choice. using your imagination
      can customize them. we put sea shells in the concrete and when the final
      sand/polish was done, found the colors really neat. we also have no
      ceramics on the floor; all poured concrete in patterns and colors. you
      can put virtually anythng on a concrete counterop, and we have never had
      anything chip. using rounded corners helps.

      mrlee in jaco

      --
      Nothing says Labor Day like 500hp of American muscle
      Visit OnCars.com today.