77535Re: [CostaRicaLiving] Re: Lobo Boarding

  • cafeorg@gmail.com
    Aug 14, 2008
      WOW. Someone who actually searches the archives! Cool. That quote is from
      a 2004 post! Searching a little further got more recent posts, and Jory of
      Pet Paradise is in Heredia (see below):

      We really like Jory in Heredia . His number is 8393-49-04

      FYI, pet paradise, is not in the town of Heredia. It is really El
      Roble, above Santa Barbara, 5 km. It is easier/closer to Carrizal,
      above Alajuela. Taking a right there, instead of going to Poas. head
      towards El roble, about 3 km. in front of the Acosta Hardware, Calle
      Amapola starts, go straight for 3.5 km. big sign on the right.
      also, the Herb Arc is about half way from Sta. Barbara to El Roble. I
      rode right past their street for 4 years, before I spotted their small
      sign on the right side of the road. It too is mentioned as being in
      Heredia, a lot here in CRL

      Hope this helps,
      Janet
      For our eboard:
      FAQs, Medical and Legal Info., recommendations, ads and more...
      http://www.crl-eboard.info/
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic