7443Embassy Wantedr AD AD AD

  • Tolmach
    Dec 31, 2001
      Embassies Wanted & Happy New Year

      Hi Folks - Pura Vida
      Happy New Year & Many Prosperous Years to you

      Attention List Moderator !!!! - it is a SHEER AD of FREE , non-commercial Web pages OPEN TO PUBLIC, including you.

      We publish Khalyava, a set of handy useful link pages for public ( i.e. your) use. Take a look at:
      http://dolittle.krovatka.net/links.htm

      I think everybody may appreciate having always handy page with links to foreign embassies in Costa Rica.

      So, those who have links to British, French, German, Italian, Russian, Swidish, Colombian, Nicaraguan, Panamenian, Chinese or whatever other embassy exists in Costa Rica please send it to me.

      Any other links in any languages and related to any topics are appreciated. The only condition is that they must be useful to foreign residents in CR.

      Also, I am looking for links to other foreign community lists, and Internet resources - British, German and any other available.

      There's a good New Year present to those who may understand it.

      Partitian Magic - khalyava free working version at download page. It's a bit heavy - 20 Mega, but it's really free and working.

      Partitian Magic the unique in the world program (others simply don't exist) which creates or removes virtual disks on your HD without loss of data files. It has many other valuable features.

      Ask for its price in a computer store.

      Sincerely

      Alexander Tolmach
      alex_tolmach@...
      "Dr. Dolittle's Internet Ambulance"

      Internet Business Consulting & Support Services

      - Keep On Smiling While Making Money in Web -

      http://dolittle.krovatka.net

      also

      Web Design - Demo of Graphic Works at:
      http://mycr1.tripod.com