7442Monteverde area

  • findingfreedom2001
    Dec 31, 2001
      Happy New Year to all of you. I posted my first one last night, but
      it never appeared - probably a novice's inability to navigate.

      I am 59 years old and my 10-year old grandson and I, very possibly
      with some other middle-aged friends, are looking for a home. Cost of
      living is a big issue and so is weather. None of us like it hot.

      Monteverde has been recommended. Can anyone tell me where to go to
      find out more about this area for living in, not visiting.

      Also would appreciate other suggestions, as long as the climate isn't
      really hot.

      Thanks greatly,
      Lisa