73042Re: [CostaRicaLiving] cheapest places to live....anyone?

  • Ron Nowlan
    Jun 1, 2008
      - -

      Hey there, I did exactly what you are planning to do. I lived in Esparza after exploring the country. The location is ideal as it is convenient to the surfing (20 minutes), the city is close to the airport, beach, and all major transport routes. I guess it depends on what your age and intentions are...if you are younger and are looking to party Esparza is not for you. Otherwise it is a great choice for anyone else. I have a three bedroom place there that I rent out to the right people. It has evderything and is ready to move right into, just bring your clothes. High speed internet, water, electricity, and the gardening is covered, and I can arrange house keeping for you as well. Let me know if you are interested and I can provide more details. Good luck--Ron

      - -

      me and a few of my friends have saved some money and want to live in cr

      for a few months (6) before we decide to live there for good, what

      cities are the most inexpensive to live. Also, our spanish is limited,

      and prefer somewhere close to the water. any ideas?