68927FOR ADULTS ONLY

  • rickbrowndc
    Mar 3, 2008
      This weekend I attended the comedy/drama "Hysteria" and was
      pleasantly surprised AGAIN by the excellent performances from
      everyone involved with the Little Theatre production.
      There are humorous and sometimes surreal segments which are very
      entertaining while helping in the development of the theme of Sigmond
      Freud's final halucinations while medicated and dying. Some of
      Freud's views of sexual abuse are called into question in the play.
      It is thought provoking and has some very good acting by local
      amateur actors.
      If you have a chance to see it during the next 2 weeks I think you
      will a great time for just 3,000 colones!
      Rick
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic