68864Re:ATM/bank cards/Fedex

  • Ed Reames
    Mar 1, 2008
      We get mail directly at our hotel here in TilarĂ¡n from the US with no
      hassle. The mail often arrives in less that two weeks of the posted date.

      We also get mail directly at the ARCR APDO from within CR and from the
      US without any hassle.

      Delivery to the Aerocasillas PO box or physical address in Miami with
      forwarding to ARCR has also gone well.

      Any express deliveries of anything to any address in CR is always a
      problem. In four years, we have never received anything sent via Fedex
      to any address here, ever. Fedex deliveries always are bounced back to
      the US.

      Ed Reames
      TilarĂ¡n, Gte