66403Re: INS insurance agent

  • Paul Mitchell
    Jan 12, 2008
      --- "Peter & Debbie Todd" <toddspuriscal@...> wrote:

      > Can anyone recommend an INS insurance agent
      > - for health, auto etc etc. The one we use now
      > seems to get worse every year.

      Hi,

      Are you residents? And are you ARCR members? If
      you are not ARCR members it might be useful to be,
      as ARCR can help you find a reliable INS agent that
      will meet your requirements.

      Here is the ARCR's URL:

      http://www.arcr.net

      You will find contact information on their site and
      you can call or visit them and, if you are members,
      they should be able to help you find a reliable agent.

      If you are not members of ARCR you should join as
      they offer many benefits to their members and do
      often help them resolve difficulties such as yours.

      Hope this helps...

      Cheers!

      Paul M.
      ==