66004Re: [CostaRicaLiving]is a GPS just for roads In Costa Rica?

  • mrlee@email.com
    Jan 2, 2008
      thanks to those who responded, but i was wondering if someone might
      respond to my post, rather that what they thought i meant in the subject
      line! i understand what a GPS is and does; what i would like to know is
      if any of the costa rica programs include rivers and other points, or are
      they basically just road maps; for tires. i don't want to mark points
      then put them on a map later; i want to have the map first!
      right now we are using google earth, and printing pictures of the entire
      river; that is a pretty cool way to get pointed in the right direction
      any takers?
      mrlee not lost in jaco

      [IMAGE]

      --
      Got No Time? Shop Online for Great Gift Ideas!
      http://mail.shopping.com/?linkin_id=8033174