64531Thanks to all on the Wheelchair answers

  • Charlene
    Dec 1, 2007
      Once again, this group came through and we have all the essentials we need for our patient being discharged today!

      Thank you one and all.
      Gratefully,
      Charlene

      Sales & Rentals of Apartments, Condos, Houses, Furnished & Unfurnished
      Pools, Views - All prices - EscazĂș, Rohrmoser, Santa Ana, Sabana
      Charlene Fertig Home/Office 220-0361 Cell 825-2604