61346RE: [CostaRicaLiving] hr professional

  • Brian Dofford-Johnson
    Oct 1, 2007
      Fred~

      This may or not be true....I wouldn't know! I am not a clerk type in Human Resources. I hold 4 degrees in this discipline. Primarily I worked in Training and Development [ the degree is a Masters in Performance Technology] and my work involved empowerment. I am also an ethnic/minority on several levels ...and that said would have no interest in tormenting anyone. Quite the contrary in fact.

      Sorry if your experiences have been less than positive and empowering

      Regards,

      Brian"Pops" "Anything less than mad, passionate, extraordinary love, is a WASTE of time" "Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true. "www.absinthemenagerie.comwww.theartist-spj.com

      To: CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.comFrom: fmorgan@...: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 17:03:44 -0600Subject: Re: [CostaRicaLiving] hr professional

      .