59569Re: more questions on moving

  • reverse4reality
    Sep 2, 2007
      Ok to be more specific of my needs for moving, I;m looking to move in
      the Central Vally area because i don't want to be next to all the
      beach's. I would like some shops and common amenity's in the general
      area. weather dosent matter to me anything is better than snow! I
      would like to cook or teach English but I heard that you can get
      bonded and insured to watch peoples houses. I'm not looking to be
      filthy rich i just want a fresh start and raise a family. I understand
      that it's not the easiest thing to do i just need some help guiding me
      there.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic