54503Re: [CostaRicaLiving] Re: Eco-Tourism question

  • Paul Gehl
    May 1, 2007
      Janet,

      It would seem that some sort of voluntary permit should be in order for your
      personal life so that people donĀ¹t
      have to speculate on travel or cars to buy and what is green and what is
      not. Huge restrictions are being debated for countries, companies, and
      people.
      the