52914PUPPY AVAILABLE!

  • Leanne Huntley
    Mar 21, 2007
      Hello All!

      I need to give away my 6 month old female puppy who I got from the Refugio in Heredia. An unplanned and unexpected move back to the States has just occurred. She is a mixed breed and I feel will be a medium size when she is adult. Her markings are similar to a Doberman but again I don't think she will reach the same size. She is very sweet and loving, likes kids and other dogs. I've had her for 2 months and in that time she only had 2 accidents in the house. At this point I believe she is housebroken. She is also a good little watchdog and barks when it's appropriate, such as strangers at the gate! I'd love to find her a good home!

      Leanne

      Leanne