49724Language Schools

  • Janet Blakeley
    Dec 19, 2006
      Please don´t forget the eboard.
      There is a fairly extensive lists of schools, with links, as well as descriptions of people´s experiences at them.
      Look under schools, then click the * to reveal the Spanish language link.
      We used CPI, which now has three locations (one in Flamingo) and they were open to families and to children.
      Many schools will work with you if you contact them. Last time I checked InterCultura required two weeks in Heredia BEFORE you could enroll in the beach program? That may have changed.
      Good luck,