4889Re: [CostaRicaLiving] wood

  • kidron west
    Jun 30, 2001
      Hola Shalom Stacey,

      yes I know of a wooded place. lo seinto por taking so
      long to contact you, pero yo have veen so ocupado.

      El nombre es Tim. y el address eso es

      avimelech@...
      I am sure that He wood be more than happy to allow
      you to come out to his place and get some would.

      kid

      --- Stacey <stacey@...> wrote:
      > Hi all,
      >
      > I have a (strange?) request....
      >
      > Does anyone have a wooded property that they would
      > allow me
      > to 'rummage' around in for fallen branches, tree
      > stumps, twigs, etc?
      > I can offer to pay a resonable sum for these
      > 'stuffs', or trade off
      > some odd job....maybe you'd even just appreciate me
      > taking them off
      > your hands (or out of your yard, in fact)?
      >
      > Thanks
      > Stacey

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic