47636Re: Experiences with Apart-Hotel Roma in Heredia?

  • theedgeclinger
    Oct 2, 2006
      We stayed at Hotel Roma when we first moved to Costa Rica. The people
      there were very friendly and helpful. It felt safe and secure. We were
      studying Spanish at Intercultura, so it was very convenient to be in
      walking distance of the downtown area. Nidia let us know that if there
      was anything that we needed that we didn't find in the apartment, we
      should just let her know and she would get it for us. We stayed a full
      month in the "penthouse" when we first arrived and it was a real
      treat, with its great view at night. Later on, we traveled to
      different locations and returned to Roma between trips, staying then
      in one of the less expensive apartments, which were totally adequate.
      They even stored a bunch of our "stuff" for us while we traveled. That
      was 4 years ago, but I think it remains much the same, although I hear
      that they now have high speed internet, which would be a great
      addition.

      Laurie
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic