47616Re: Experiences with Apart-Hotel Roma in Heredia?

  • jaartx
    Oct 1, 2006
      Hello Eric,

      My husband and I and our dog stayed at Apart-Hotel Roma when we
      arrived here in Costa Rica last December. Our experience was very
      good! We found the owners and everyone who worked there to be friendly
      and helpful! It was a great place to stay while we looked for a house
      to rent.

      It is located in the North-East corner—which is a little busy, above
      the central area of Heredia, close enough to walk to. Walking North
      will bring you to areas that are more country-like than city-like.

      Some of the other things that we appreciated were high-speed Internet
      access and comfortable beds. I don't know if they have gated parking
      for a car—we didn't have one ourselves, but they did have a security
      guard after dark so it would be secure even on the street. They
      provide a laundry service and there is also a coin operated Laundromat
      in Heredia Centro.

      Since our stay we have met other people who have stayed there, who
      also found their experience to be quite acceptable. I would offer
      recommendations for Apart-Hotel Roma, I don't know anything about the
      Adventure Inn…

      Good luck!
      Janine
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic