47596Experiences with Apart-Hotel Roma in Heredia?

  • Eric Olinger
    Sep 30, 2006
      Hello any and all. My family (wife and two kids - girl 12 and boy
      13) are about to come down to CR (Oct 5th) to try and live down
      there for a year or so. I am sure this forum will be a big help
      because other than having been there a few times on business I know
      very little about CR living (as well as not knowing Spanish).

      My immediate question is about any experience with Apart-Hotel Roma
      in Heredia. We want some place inexpensive but nice outside of San
      Jose to stay while we look for a long term rental. The rates are
      attractive but I can't find any reviews or comments about it
      online. Or other choice is to stay at the Adventure Inn (more
      expensive but should be convenient to everything).

      We will have a car while there so transportation is not an issue
      (unless the hotel is way off the main path).

      Thanks.

      --Eric
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic