47026Re: [CostaRicaLiving] Re: Move into new life

  • Fred Morgan
    Sep 4, 2006
      The Gran Poobah and Thor are about as different as you can get in my not
      so humble opinion except in one thing, the willingness to debate ideas
      in a semi-civilized fashion. For that matter, I am pretty different as
      well. There are many topics that I differ - but for some reason I am the
      Minor Poobah.

      However, debate where you get nasty when you aren't agreed with is not
      allowed. Mainly because for us, it isn't enjoyable. The postings of Thor
      are always enjoyable, and thought provoking - but rarely provoking of
      anger or resentment.

      just my dos colones
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic