46979Re: immigration, cedulas, colones conversion. . .oh my!

  • soon2banexpat
    Sep 1, 2006
      > That was not my experience several months ago when I helped a friend
      renew his Pensionado status.
      > Migracion refused the receipts. They required he show up with a print-
      out from the bank, signed by a bank officer.

      > I can offer no solution to the problem; I can only suggest that this
      isn't - or wasn't - it.

      Oh, great. And that print-out was what exactly? A bank statement
      showing withdrawals and deposits? I wish they'd make up their minds
      about what's required and what isn't and what they will or will not
      accept.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic