46088Central Valley Help

  • wayne_furman
    Aug 1, 2006
      We are new to Costa Rica and were going crazy trying to locate
      services and deal with our pidgeon Spanish. We were introduced to
      Lilliana, a bi-lingual person who has become our lifeline. She has a
      network of good technicials such as electrical, plumbing, furnature
      repair etc. She is very effective, professional and dependable. We
      have convinced her to provide this service as a business and her rates
      are very reasonable. If you need this kind of help, her new company,
      Concierge Costa Rica can be reached at 878-7973.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic