4596Re: [CostaRicaLiving] Cherokee owners manual

  • Dave Shade
    Jun 2, 2001
      Hi Brett;
      My name is Dave, if your wanting a manual to work on your own car I would suggest contacting Hans & Elena Austermuhle at The Literate Cat, I remember them telling me that they bring in books for people, and that books are tax free. I would get them to order a Haynes Repair Manual from the states. They cost about $ 15.00 and are pretty good for general repairs, from engine overhaul to replacing fuses, with a lot of photos and are in plane English. Good Luck; Dave Shade
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic