4591Investment Club Meeting

  • ticawcp@amnet.co.cr
    Jun 2, 2001
      The Investment Club of Costa Rica will hold our June Meeting at 10AM
      on this Monday, June 4th, 2001. The meeting will be held at the TICA
      Headquarters on Rohrmoser Blvd. Pleas call 290-3671 or 220-0714 for
      directions, information, and to reserve a seat since space is
      limited. Coffee and store-bought cookies will be provided by the host
      but other refreshments are welcome. The meeting will discuss several
      high-interest(high-risk) investments (We don't discuss US investments
      since their risks are usually too high or too-low). There was a
      special meeting held last month with George Sprague of Global
      Investments in his office at Sabana Sur and this meeting will be
      discussed. ARCR will make a short presentation also. If you have any
      suggestions for future speakers or topics, there will be time
      available in the program. Any investor in Costa Rica is invited on a
      space available and pre-registration basis. There is a bonus for
      those that arrive between 9:30 and 9:50AM. The meeting is conducted
      in English with pauses for translation as needed. There is no fee to
      attend.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic