Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

45323Re: Immigracion, or Suicide ? Questions for the well informed

Expand Messages
  • Alajuelanorth
    Jul 2, 2006
    • 0 Attachment
      Let me see . . . the options on the table seem to be:

      1) commit suicide
      2) hire a competent immigration lawyer to make sure your kids don't
      get hassled

      Doesn't seem too hard to figure. For a few hundred bucks just make
      sure you hire someone who is recommended and has actually processed
      transactions like yours. The process here is pretty mechanical if you
      have done it before (like a good lawyer will have) - get someone who
      will do it for a set fee not by the hour - a consultation should be free.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic