44804Customs

  • michael fealy
    Jun 10, 2006
      CRL,
      I have been living here in Costa Rica for close to five years and during that time I have had medicines sent to me from the VA via JetBox without any problems. I recieve these meds gratis and they are necessary for my well being. However, my most recent shipment was held by customs and I now have to pay ยข22,000 in order to pick them up. JetBox says this will be the norm from now on. Any comments?
      Mike Fealy

      Michael's Old Style Corned Beef
      fealysfinefoods@...
      282 2920