4320Is Racsa stoned?

  • Haymo Henry Heyder
    May 3, 2001
      Hi All,

      To give you an insight to the makings of our dear provider, here is a message, which I got this morning, trying to pay US$ 9.95 on my credit card.

      ERROR

      We are sorry but due to fraud activities we have had to place a stop on selling to people using your dial up server. We may be able to remove this stop now so please click here <http://atlantic-coast.com/whoami.cgi> and then advise info@... <mailto:info@...> what your IP number is and we may be able to unbar the number.

      Going further into the site, the next message was:

      Your TCP/IP Address Is.... 196.40.43.219

      Nice, eh??

      Best regards,

      Haymo