43072Re: t-mobile

  • vallarta_vicki
    Apr 9, 2006
      Learning not to trust everything I hear/read - I decided to check out
      my T-mobile here back in Dec. (having heard for AGES that NO cell
      phone will work in CR but ICE ones) & I was SHOCKED to see it DID
      work!!!

      I was shocked once again when the bill arrived - at $2/min. PLUS all
      those taxes & they don't bill you just from when you answer the
      phone!!!! Of course LOTS of the calls got dropped & the quality
      wasn't clear (of which I also got charged for!!) both in the Central
      Valley & the Caribbean side.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic