43071Re: Piano

  • vallarta_vicki
    Apr 9, 2006
      Bill, Carol & others with a piano. I'm curious - I know pianos in
      Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (another tropical paradise where my biz is
      located hence my point of reference) have SERIOUS problems with
      keeping in tune (is that the right lingo??) & sometimes warping - I
      believe it was because of the humidity. I know at least the Central
      Valley is no where near the same humidity level but - can that be an
      issue here & if so - is it workable with good air-conditioning or
      other things??
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic