40596Re: Are Caja Services acceptable? Maybe.....my ¢2...

  • Jacqueline Mackie Paisley Passey
    Feb 6 12:08 PM
      --- In CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com, Fred Morgan <fmorgan@...> wrote:

      > Might as well add this, if you come here and are working at not
      paying
      > the CAJA and INS and then have the gall to take health care - I don't
      > even know what to think of you.

      What about those of us who go to the private clinics and hospitals and
      pay cash for services as needed? Are we on your s--- list too?

      Not all of us want to buy into insurance schemes, especially bloated
      government monopolies. We self-insure by having enough savings to
      cover unexpcted medical expenses and then pay cash for them as needed.

      Jacqueline Passey
      Check out my blog! http://jacquelinepassey.blogs.com/
      Topics: Blogs & Blogging - Books - Food & Drink - Gambling - Geekiness -
      Love, Sex, & Attraction - Politics, Economics, & Society - Travel -
      ... and my life.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic