40354SPIDER

  • marcus collier
    Jan 31 7:24 PM
      Last Sunday I stopped for gas in Heredia.
      The was a large spider hiding under the gas hose.
      The attendent saw the spider and got it to crawl on
      his hand; he took it to a grassy spot and let it go.
      The spider was about 3 inches wide counting the
      legs. Strange things happen in CR.
      When I was in the Navy at Jax, Fla a sailor was
      bitten by a coral snake because he picked it up.