39005Real Estate Help

  • Shawna
    Jan 1, 2006
      To Bodall33'

      I do not yet know a lady named Alexandra Lancaster whom does sell real
      estate in Costa Rica,I think; but I have had the experience of talking
      with her via Costa Rica Living e-mail, and she always seems to want to
      help others no matter how busy she is.Her direct e-mail address is
      alexirealestate@... so I am sure if you contact her she can help
      you out, she has been a world of information to me, she is not pushy
      and as far as I can sense she is honest and very friendly and no I do
      not work for her(HEHE),but when I do decide to buy in Costa Rica she
      will be my first choice....Keep up the good work in trying to help
      others Alexandria and to all have a very Happy New Year and may it be
      filled with love, peace and happiness!!!

      Blessings to all!!

      ROBIN, soon to be in Costa Rica on the
      14th of Jan.