35651Re: [CostaRicaLiving] will US phone work?

  • Rayburn Corder
    Oct 1, 2005
      I have brought several cell phones to CR and even sold
      them to various people there. It MUST be a phone that
      can accept a SIM chip and can be either TDMA or GSM.
      The line is another thing tho. I rented a line from a
      friend down there and he provided the SIM for the
      phone I was using. It worked very well as I could
      take a phone with me that had all of my important
      numbers already on it.

      Rayburn

      --- Dr Ron <brutseller@...> wrote:

      > Responding to Fred's questions about US phones

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic