34624Re: Catnip as alternative to DEET

  • barrystevens2001
    Sep 1, 2005
      --- In CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com, "Linda" <mtnstar@o...> wrote:
      > Try growing catnip (instructions)
      > Wild feline species...

      Thanks for the instructions... I'll pass 'em on to the fellow doing
      the growing and see how it comes out. Let you know.

      As to the wild feline species... we haven't yet had a jaguarundi visit
      here. We've had other "wild"life, ranging from an apparently-permanent
      sloth in a tree in the back yard, to 12" long stick bugs, coatimundi,
      possums, dogs, wild caballos, unemployed rastafarians... So if we DO
      have a jaguarundi show up it will be welcomed right along with
      everything else.